Parents to note please!
1. This handbook is to bridge between the school and home. Please use this effectively
2. Parents are requested to meet their child’s class teacher and subject teachers on Open House Days
3. The office will remain open for public dealings from 9.00AM to 4.00Pm.The Principal are available during this period on prior appointments.
4. Although the communications with the school authority, teacher and parents should be done through a letter, if any parent wants to meet the class teacher or subject teachers on occasions other than Open House Days, they can do so on from 4.00 PM to 5.00 Pm on any week day excluding Saturdays. Please don’t insist on meeting during work hours.
5. Please read and countersign the remarks made the desired progress, kindly meet the class teacher, subject teacher or the principal
6. If you feel or notice that your ward is not making the desired progress, kindly meet the class teacher, subject teachers or the Principal.
7. Please always send a leave application addressed to the class teacher prior to the absence of your child duly attested by you.
8. Kindly avoid disturbing your child during his/her class hours. In case of any emergency please report to the School Office.Youe ward will be summoned &you can meet them. (Never go to the class room directly.)
9. Pupils are solely responsible for the custody for their books and belongings. They are advised not to bring valuable articles, heavy cash or wear gold jewellery.The school will not be responsible for the loss.
10. Please ensure that your child is escorted safely to school and back home.
11. In-case you need the T.C,please apply in the prescribed from enclosed in this diary and submit it to the school office at least one week in advance to prepare the same